While some women have a natural hesitation to join Network Marketing companies, at the young age of 21, today’s guest didn’t bat an eye before diving in with all the optimism in the world. And then she hated it. With zero sales in the first six months, Jessica Higdon assumed she was “too shy”, “too insecure”, and “too young” to be a success.
Until she set her sights on a $300 dress she was determined to buy.
Kicking her limiting beliefs to the curb, Jessica vowed to NEVER have to worry about financial purchases, big or small, ever again—she was taking her business to the next level. Within three days she had her first sale; 18 months later Jessica’s residual income broke the 6-figure marker. Fast forward to today, Jessica has built a thriving business, training professionals to hit consistent 5-figure months in the Network Marketing industry across the world. Her secret weapon? Social media.
On today’s podcast episode of The Network Marketing Mindset Podcast, you’ll listen to Jessica’s story as we discuss…
- The early stages of her journey into Network Marketing (including her Dad’s “scam expectation” and her initial failures).
- The “Big Shift” that had less to do with strategy and everything to do with sheer determination to cut off any other choice but to succeed. (This time failure was NOT an option!)
- The massive power behind reframing thoughts and actions.
- When and how Jessica first noticed the potential to make BIG BUCKS with social media.
- Using courage to bypass her comfortable, warm network and engage “strangers” for amplified results and sales.
- Why I say Jessica possesses a rare “open-minded quality”—and how that adds to her ability to bypass blocks to continuously scale her business.
- Jessica’s approach to engaging her social communities with authenticity, connection, and vulnerability (and where she would invest her time if she had to start all over!)
Is growing your downline priority number one? How about expanding your customer base? With a projected 3 billion social media users by 2021, there’s an ever-growing opportunity to harness its virtual reach to customers across the world. Join Jessica and I as we discuss her rocky start into Network Marketing, the lessons learned, and the million-dollar business she’s built—all thanks to a pretty dress with a hefty price tag and a mindset shift that gave her the confidence to never look back.