Would it surprise you to learn that on average women think 85,000 thoughts a day—with upwards of 95% of those thoughts being negative? In fact, our brains are wired to make these negative thoughts STICK to play over and over and over again, all in the name of survival mode. Imagine how this affects your business: one lost client or cancelled appointment and before you know it, you’re considering the worst case scenarios—and your business is on the receiving end of negative energy and limiting beliefs.
You can’t argue with neuroscience… but you can do something about it and I’m going to show you how.
On today’s episode of The Network Marketing Mindset Podcast for Women with Deb Erickson, you’ll discover…
- The process of negative thought escalation—and how to stop it.
- How to consciously make room in your brain for positive thoughts.
- The healthy (and profitable) impact mindfulness tools will have on your business.
- Simple, chemical-free, no cost technique to restoring your energy (and even saving the neurotransmitters in your brain!)
- How to “Be Here NOW!” in under 60 seconds so you can do scary things—like finally calling your top prospect on your ‘chicken list’—with unstoppable energy and confidence.
There’s NOTHING more powerful than a quiet, focused, and positive mind—and when you learn the techniques to consciously CHOOSE to be positive, you’ll be able to swiftly kick self-sabotage, procrastination, and all your other success-stealing actions to the curb. Join me for a quick, yet incredibly impactful episode, as I guide you through mindfulness practices that will directly change the very course of your business results and growth… in all the best ways.